(Local time zone is EDT. All events take place at the Alcoa High School, 1205 Lodge Street, Alcoa, TN 37701)
Friday, March 16, 2018
- Catra Corbett workshop - 2:30-4 PM. Info/registration here.
- Check-in/packet pickup - 2-6 PM (get your tech shirt, bib, swag bag, swag, any applicable sales add-ons, and optional meal ticket(s) - if purchased). PLEASE HELP US AVOID LONG LINES BY COMING EARLY! (2-4 PM)
- Pre-race expo - 2-6 PM
- (Almost) Mandatory prerace meeting with keynote speaker, Catra Corbett - 5-6 PM. Also door prizes, pistol squat contest.
- Optional prerace pasta dinner (vegetarian option) - 6-7 PM (Each runner who purchased the $10 meal during their registration will receive a meal ticket when they check in onsite Friday). Kids up to age 10 who are with a paying parent eat free. Additional people are always welcome to purchase tickets and join in! Be sure and purchase additional meals during the UltraSignUp registration/checkout process as there are a very limited quantity available for sale during the Friday check-in. You can also purchase them here.
Saturday, March 17, 2018, (Sunrise - 7:44, sunset - 7:45)
- Bagels, bananas, drink, etc. Also late arrival check-in/packet pickup - 6:30 -7:30 AM. LAST CHANCE TO CHANGE RACE DISTANCE AND STILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR A FINSHERS AWARD!
- Prerace welcome (Alcoa School Superintendent), presentation of charity checks, then move outside for the national anthem - 7:30 - 7:50 AM
- 50K (solo and relay) races start - 7:55 AM
- 100K and 100 mile races start - 8 AM
- Food, drinks, and chocolate milk available for all runners and their pacers inside the school commons area - 11:30 AM until end of race Sunday 2 PM
- 50 mile race packet pick-up - 7-7:45 PM (In Pistol Corral inside school commons area)
- 50 mile race starts - 8 PM
Sunday, March 18, 2018
- 1 mile and 10 mile packet pick-up 7-7:45 AM (In Pistol Corral inside school commons area)
- 10 mile race starts - 7:55 AM
- 1 mile family fun run/walk starts - 8 AM
- All races end - 2 PM Sunday
NOTE: All finishers awards are presented and pictures taken in the Awards area immediately after completion (except those awards needing personalization, which will be mailed later). Overall placement podium photos will also be taken. All members of the 3 fastest relay teams will need to stay until all their team members have finished so a team picture can be taken. There are no other formal post-race activities scheduled.