In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website.
However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
Life Wide Open will conduct the Pistol Ultra Run and Pistol Creek Marathon events in accordance with all applicable local, state, and federal guidelines and restrictions.
1. Notifying the Blount County Health Department of the event and requesting their guidance and recommendations for safely conducting the event. 2. Reviewing/monitoring state/federal guidelines for conducting the event. Participants are very strongly urged not to attend if they are exhibiting any systems of any communicable disease (like COVID-19) or might be contagious. Participants are also strongly encouraged to follow all applicable CDC guidelines. Onsite mitigation actions include:
1. Encouraging participants to maintain social distance
2. Providing face masks at check in, aid stations, and the finish line
3. Encouraging participants to wear face masks if in a group setting
4. Utilizing electronic waivers, online maps, and digital event info as much as possible to reduce onsite contact
5. Encouraging participants to not encroach in another person’s social distance space without their permission
6. Encouraging participants to minimize touching public surfaces
7. Encouraging participants to not place personal items on public surfaces
8. Utilizing single serving containers as much as possible at aid stations
9. Providing hand sanitizer at check-in, aid stations, and the finish line
10. Sanitizing wipes will be used as needed to help keep public surfaces in aid stations clean
11. Providing hand washing stations and/or hand sanitizer at the portable toilet locations
12. Providing multiple trash receptacles to minimize trash handling/littering
If you continue to use this site, you consent to use all cookies.